There are several benefits of using an agile approach:
1. Increased flexibility: Agile development allows teams to adapt to changes in requirements, technology, and market demands quickly and easily.
2. Faster time-to-market: With its emphasis on iterative development, agile enables teams to deliver working software faster than traditional methods.
3. Better collaboration: Agile methodology fosters teamwork and close collaboration between developers, customers, and other stakeholders, resulting in better communication and a more cohesive project.
4. Improved quality: Agile methodologies include frequent testing and feedback, which helps identify defects and bugs early in the development process, reducing the likelihood of issues at the end of the project.
5. Higher customer satisfaction: Agile is designed to deliver software that meets customers’ needs, resulting in higher satisfaction rates and more successful projects.
6. More efficient project management: Agile methods are designed to be adaptable and prioritize the most important features, reducing the risk of overworking or delays in delivery.
Make your targets small and achievable.
Follow the method accurately
"I have worked with John over a number of years and been trained in NLP and Ericsonian Hypnosis. Most recently I have worked with him to good affect on applying the skills I have learnt to a more agile way of working that has delivered great results for me and the company I work for"
"John designed, developed and delivered unique people development programs that had impact and results through tough trading conditions. His experience and knowledge that he has passed on to the team assists us in creating future growth."